Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

Three seconds, that's the time Long Way Home stayed in the stores when it was released. Everybody was desperate to buy this fundamental masterpiece that should be in a special place in all of our homes.

I don’t actually think that was a bad Essentials pick. Whilst i’ve not heard any more of her Music - my family really enjoyed Long Way home - if i was to add up the amount of spins each AOTM has had since 2015 i’d be surprised if this didn’t hit my top 3.
Ironically Gorrilaz which exploded that club probably has 3% of those spin numbers.
Alongside many more.

I don’t actually think that was a bad Essentials pick. Whilst i’ve not heard any more of her Music - my family really enjoyed Long Way home - if i was to add up the amount of spins each AOTM has had since 2015 i’d be surprised if this didn’t hit my top 3.
Ironically Gorrilaz which exploded that club probably has 3% of those spin numbers.
Alongside many more.

one of reasons i left club this yr was my honest reflection on how many spins some of these releases got.
i reckon the following have not got above Two spins.....
Feist
Fugees
Notorious B
Beach House
Bad Bad not good
Weezer
TV on the Radio
Panda Bear
Mitski
Beck
Blessed Feathers
SuperApe

Stupidly high number - that’s a yrs worth - And yet i still want to own them ??????

did you somehow give us a special edition pressing of douglas darien walker's the wall?

which btw..

never call it nostalgia critics the wall

its douglas darien walker's the wall

for the full embarassment

Last edited:
Back