Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 51 - September 2023 Two-Fer/// Daniel Bachman - Seven Pines and Almanac Behind - See Post #2

The deeper we get into this thing, the more difficult I see it becoming to pin down with so many variables involving multiple possibilities for clues applying to artist and record.

As you know from my first go 'round with the AotM, I don't want it to become a contest of me against y'all, but a revealing process that builds excitement for an artist, exposes them to some new ears and helps them sell some records.

On Sunday I'll retroactively tag all the clues indicating if they apply to an artist, a record or both. Hopefully that will make the records more obvious over the last week.

Keep the guesses coming. It gets you in the prize drawing. I promise it will be something pretty alright.

This is a head scratcher!

First clue is Father John Misty
Second clue is The Chemical Brothers
Third clue is Wilco
Fourth clue is Monty Python
Fifth clue is standing Jeff Healey
Sixth clue is former pro wrestler Uncle Elmer
Seventh clue is pickles
Eighth clue is wind chimes
Ninth clue is sitting Jeff Healey...

So it's a solo brother group that sings dad rock, is funny, blind, used to wrestle, likes pickles, the wind and plays at Road Houses.... I'll have this solved in no time!

This is a head scratcher!

First clue is Father John Misty
Second clue is The Chemical Brothers
Third clue is Wilco
Fourth clue is Monty Python
Fifth clue is standing Jeff Healey
Sixth clue is former pro wrestler Uncle Elmer
Seventh clue is pickles
Eighth clue is wind chimes
Ninth clue is sitting Jeff Healey...

So it's a solo brother group that sings dad rock, is funny, blind, used to wrestle, likes pickles, the wind and plays at Road Houses.... I'll have this solved in no time!
Dang. I knew I made everything too obvious.

As promised, I backtracked and tagged whether a clue applies to an artist, a record or both.

The clues will come hotter and heavier, and I'll reveal the picks next Sunday.

As I get deeper into this week, I may drill down the tags even more.

I appreciate all of you who have participated this month. I think I may have scared a lotta folks off with the complexity. Y'all are troopers.

Back