Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 47 - May 2023 /// Ages and Ages "Me You They We"

I couldn't keep up in here as the riddles were solved before I could even have a chance, but I'm listening to the album and loving it. Very catchy and reminds me of a lot of the indie rock I loved in the 00s. Maybe a bit Vampire Weekend esque. I'll be getting a copy, thanks for introducing me to them, and a fun thread to read @Ericj32 !

Well, I fell away from checking in on the page and just saw the band/title. I've seen these guys so many times. I really loved the first few albums. Was just thinking about them the other day and if they were up to anything. Used to see him working the counter at Bunk here in Portland a few years back. Good dude.

Well, I fell away from checking in on the page and just saw the band/title. I've seen these guys so many times. I really loved the first few albums. Was just thinking about them the other day and if they were up to anything. Used to see him working the counter at Bunk here in Portland a few years back. Good dude.
They're working on a new album! Hopefully that means another round of tour dates in the future - I'd love to see them in DC (or maybe sometime when I'm in Portland).

Nice pick! I'm completely new to this one too, but really digging the sound. It's adjacent to many artists I love, so I'm a bit surprised they've never popped up on my radar.

7 left on bandcamp.
I just e-mailed them back about this - I'm pretty sure that they have more than 7 left, they just haven't updated the bandcamp site. They said their bassist had a box of another 30 pink vinyl that they found last week, so, as far as I know, those are still up for grabs.

Nice pick! I'm completely new to this one too, but really digging the sound. It's adjacent to many artists I love, so I'm a bit surprised they've never popped up on my radar.

7 left on bandcamp.
Dude this band reminds me so much of one of my favorite bands, Miniature Tigers. I love it
I didn't know this band.
I'm digging it a lot.
10 left on Bandcamp
I couldn't keep up in here as the riddles were solved before I could even have a chance, but I'm listening to the album and loving it. Very catchy and reminds me of a lot of the indie rock I loved in the 00s. Maybe a bit Vampire Weekend esque. I'll be getting a copy, thanks for introducing me to them, and a fun thread to read @Ericj32 !
I'm so happy to hear that you guys are enjoying the album and discovering this band for the first time. I agree that it seems like they should be more widely known.

@Ericj32 you’ve got some pull. Impressive!
Just got this email too!
Haha - I venmo'ed them a chunk of change to cover the int'l shipping costs for anyone from here who wanted to buy the album so I think they're trying to figure out how to make that happen. I hope everyone who wants one is able to snag a copy!

I DID confirm with them just now that the counter on Bandcamp currently doesn't include the extra 30 copies of the pink vinyl that they found last week, so hopefully they'll be able to update that soon.

Ok - I just heard back that they've fixed the international shipping cost so it should only be like $0.50 now. I'm also seeing that they've updated the counter so there are like 37 copies of the pink vinyl available, so go nuts!!
Ordered! I like what I've heard so far. Excited to spin this.

Back