Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 47 - May 2023 /// Ages and Ages "Me You They We"

I still have no fucking clue what it is
eyes-puss-in-boots.gif

Listen, I know that some of the songs I like aren't very highbrow - but I'm a little surprised that you think that that is a song that I could possibly love, haha. Like there are some Dave Matthews Band songs that I don't mind, but that song was kind of painfully tedious, no?

That one also does not fit with the LEVEL 3 clue. But you're on the right track with the "live" version part of the clue.

Listen, I know that some of the songs I like aren't very highbrow - but I'm a little surprised that you think that that is a song that I could possibly love, haha. Like there are some Dave Matthews Band songs that I don't mind, but that song was kind of painfully tedious, no?

That one also does not fit with the LEVEL 3 clue. But you're on the right track with the "live" version part of the clue.
Sorry, @avecigrec and @Hemotep for my sass. I didn't mean to offend. I just do not vibe with that song.

LEVEL 3

Riddle #2: Song for bereaved spouses in a small Michigan town and for ophans in another Michigan town

Last edited:
Back