Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 45 – March 2023 /// The Men - New York City

NS03NzYxLmpwZWc.jpeg

It's clearly this:

Weezer-Everything-Will-Be-Alright.jpg

Okay...

View attachment 166396

4 members
9th album (if including '89's Ciccone Youth release The Whitey Album)
"Winner's Blues" is the first song

...not sure about Uncle Buck though.

Look if we ignore a lot of the clues or find someone much smarter than me to make them work it's easy:
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds Murder Ballads!
9th album
Features a fantastic 4 guests
And I'm sure someone has recut the Uncle Buck trailer to make it look like a horror movie where John Candy is a serial killer!!!

WHERE'S MY TROPHY?!?

Built To Spill's 9th album? Last year's "When The Wind Forgets Your Name"? Not sure how to make anything but 4 members, 9th album fit, so probably not.

Just going to throw this one out there...

Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers"
4 members, 9th album... definitely won awards and it's inducted into the Grammy Hall Of Fame.

Uncle Buck... he's a slob so he has sticky fingers? Or maybe it's a weird reference to Keith. I'm grasping at straws.

The Men Open Your Heart has a song named 'Candy'

It sounds so plausible….
Also I hope it’s wrong because its fun seeing everyone get knocked down.
You're in luck...
d4730c2f-05af-427f-beb7-b0569083f843_text.gif
and that day is today because all of these are wrong.

Found this interesting:

The Impossible Man is an alien shapeshifter from the planet Poppup who can take the form of any being or object. He can also mimic the powers and abilities of other beings, making him extremely powerful. The Impossible Man is able to teleport across dimensions, able to jump back and forth between Earth and the Negative Zone or his own native planet.

He isn't as menacing a threat as others, and primarily is a source of mischief and havoc who is always looking for attention.

Just don't know how it will help to find the AOTM.

Back