Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// CamarĂ³n de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

Isn't this just the best? I loved the experience. It pushed me far out of my comfort zone. And made me feel even more engaged with the great community.

I wish I knew more about World Music so I could contribute more than just silly jokes. Alas, I don't. But our forum sleuths are really impressing me this month!!!

Exactly the same. I think all we can do is try to crack the cryptic clues and have fun, or in my case act like an ass haha!

Everybody in the 90s is still alive.

kurt-cobain-U40576172985vB-U701093279296lKD-984x608@El%20Correo-ElCorreo.jpg

Any vocals on it?

Oh, you're right, it's not instrumental. Damn.

Plus, this description on Wikipedia is the least interesting thing I've read on my life:

I believe that is the one that was ruled out when @agutierrezb killed all current guesses.

Oh, it was that Elis? That woman had zero imagination when she had to come with a title for her albums, she has like forty-eight albums called Elis. That, or she barely knew any word in Portuguese. Me, I also know very few words in Portuguese: banana, feijoada, Xuxa, carnaval and morango. I know that morango is a word, but I don't know what it means. I think it's peach.
Oh, Xuxa would've been an awesome pick too. Everybody loves Xuxa.

Oh, it was that Elis? That woman had zero imagination when she had to come with a title for her albums, she has like forty-eight albums called Elis. That, or she barely knew any word in Portuguese. Me, I also know very few words in Portuguese: banana, feijoada, Xuxa, carnaval and morango. I know that morango is a word, but I don't know what it means. I think it's peach.
Oh, Xuxa would've been an awesome pick too. Everybody loves Xuxa.
Morango is strawberry.
I'll let Xuxa introduce herself

Last edited:
Back