Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 36 - June 2022 /// Haley Heynderickx - I Need To Start A Garden

@Goatfish introduced me to the album. He hasn't been on in a long, long time. But if like, he came back for this, he'd solve this instantly like has done to me numerous times in the past.

I checked all the other thread participants who have a cogs link (or not and you're in my friends on cogs e.g @Joe Mac and @nolalady ) and no one else has it. So, like if you pulled the spreadsheets of all them and removed all the ones that overlap from other people's with mine and @folsom_lives it might probably narrow down to 50 or less?

I checked all the other thread participants who have a cogs link (or not and you're in my friends on cogs e.g @Joe Mac and @nolalady ) and no one else has it. So, like if you pulled the spreadsheets of all them and removed all the ones that overlap from other people's with mine and @folsom_lives it might probably narrow down to 50 or less?

I think I’m probably an outlier given I can be a bit narrower in my taste in certain ways. Also the whole fact I generally favour Uk/Irish artists. Other than a few folky singer songwriters I don’t think me and you are going to have tonnes in common?

I think I’m probably an outlier given I can be a bit narrower in my taste in certain ways. Also the whole fact I generally favour Uk/Irish artists. Other than a few folky singer songwriters I don’t think me and you are going to have tonnes in common?
I mean you may have just touched on a clue? One no one ever reacted to.

The clue of goat introducing you to the album, us sharing it in our collections, and rip being another clue, along with a veiled reference to an ultrasound (of one hole or another) has me somewhat stumped. I need to go back and dig deeper into the "clues".

The clue of goat introducing you to the album, us sharing it in our collections, and rip being another clue, along with a veiled reference to an ultrasound (of one hole or another) has me somewhat stumped. I need to go back and dig deeper into the "clues".
I'm happy to help enlighten any specific clue you are really unsure about. I will say a good number are lyric references that are meant to suddenly make sense when the main album is finally solved.

Ok for some reason I thought you had LUMP and that has a track about hair on a pillow...

You only have Songs for our Daughter from Laura so I am eliminating her from the list.

Next onto Julia Jacklin to look for lyric clues...

The lyrics to Oom Sha La La gave it away

"The gap in my teeth and all that I can cling to" i.e. what Mike Tyson has and other's try to hide.
"Is bent over and busted and rusted by an arbitrary sonogram"

The Drinking Song

"And the water makes sense of her laugh
And wrinkles the backs of my hands"

She also has kind of a unique hair style and a random K in her name.

Last edited:
Pomegranate-Heart-paint-by-numbers.jpg

Back