Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

I looked back earlier in the thread. I believe that it was accepted because there is a collaborative album in 2013 that would make My Woman #4. so the question becomes if collaborative albums count for the number of albums.

Didn't teeee clarify this at some point?

I can't trust my brain, so let me know what I should do and I'll do it RE: My Woman being "possible" or "not it".

And if we're talking just local flavors, there is an ice cream stand at a local farm. They have the most amazing fruit flavors. Strawberry was fantastic. But their blueberry was one of the best I've ever had.

Oh and flavours, sea salt is remarkable, brown bread ice cream is pretty damn good but my favourite remains honeycomb...

Brown bread ice cream! Whoa. I need to try.

Honey anything is sublime.

Yeah it’s a speciality over here. They take brown soda breadcrumbs, sprinkle brown sugar over them and toast in the oven so that the become little toasted sweet nuggets of tastiness and then that gets thrown in the custard before it’s churned into ice cream. I’m getting hungry now!

Yeah it’s a speciality over here. They take brown soda breadcrumbs, sprinkle brown sugar over them and toast in the over so that the become little toasted sweet nuggets of tastiness and then that gets thrown in the custard before it’s churned into ice cream. I’m getting hungry now!

giphy[1].gif

Because that sounds so delicious!

Yeah it’s a speciality over here. They take brown soda breadcrumbs, sprinkle brown sugar over them and toast in the oven so that the become little toasted sweet nuggets of tastiness and then that gets thrown in the custard before it’s churned into ice cream. I’m getting hungry now!
Jeez, I want one of those!

ARGH!!! I just want to tell you all what it is so we can start playing it and talking about it!

MUST. NOT. REVEAL.

But I'm reading articles and reviews about the artist and the album and asdfkhsdghsdfjkghsfjgekj. I am so impatient. Grrrrrrr.

Lol.

Nothing to see here. Carry on!

ARGH!!! I just want to tell you all what it is so we can start playing it and talking about it!

MUST. NOT. REVEAL.

But I'm reading articles and reviews about the artist and the album and asdfkhsdghsdfjkghsfjgekj. I am so impatient. Grrrrrrr.

Lol.

Nothing to see here. Carry on!
It’s My Woman, isn’t it? 🤨

Back