Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 27 - September 2021 /// Jneiro Jarel - After a Thousand Years

Oh hey, and on this charming note, I'm halfway through my hint list! If you continue to be flummoxed, fear not! I took @Yer Ol' Uncle D's sage advice from his thread and by the end, my final clues should look something like this:

This is awesome, and I love how you approached the clues. I'm scared that when it eventually gets to my turn my first clue will be like "Uhhh... a street that isn't all that winding" with the first reply guessing correctly
Abbey Road.

I will say I'm glad I'm dropping hints once a day. My original plan of "Monday, Wednesday, Friday" to the end of August would've been brutal. 💀

I'm feeling generous this morning, so I'm gonna throw out a bonus clue!

All of my video hints thus far share a common connection with the AOTM. In other words, if you know how one of the videos ties in with the AOTM, you'll know how the others do as well.

Recap on the video clues:

Additionally, any video hint I make going forward will NOT be tied to the AOTM the way the above four videos are.

I guess I overcompensated my fear of Abbey Roading this month and have made it impossible to figure out. I don't know if I should be gloating or if I should be apologetic. 🥴
Ok so u like Harry styles Watermelon Sugar song and Used that as a clue for the One Direction Album you picked.…..
so…..
One Direction (just linking another clue to an album….be right back…….

mmm oddly lost interest in this tomfoolery.

Back