Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 18 - December 2020 /// Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Michael Brook – Mustt Mustt

Ok, been meaning to participate in these N&GROTM threads for some time now, and @panino 's status update on the main page with promises of pizza discussion lured me in. I am excited to play along this month!

So I am kind of obsessed with making, eating and pizza culture in the same way we are all obsessed with vinyl. I actually enjoy Hawaiian pizza (...invented in Toronto believe it or not), but also respect that it's not a classic and never will be!

Amazon US might be claiming to be getting more stock in on 10th December at $99. Someone might have put an order in for it and be paying €152 for it and Adore inc. shipping and prepaid customs fees...
i sangged that box a couple of years ago for about 80€ but am still missing adore

i sangged that box a couple of years ago for about 80€ but am still missing adore

Yeah whenever it’s been in store here in Dublin it’s been €150. And adore is €45. So if it comes off I’m absolutely not complaining at getting both for €152. Amazon.com usually overcharge and end up refunding a chunk of the import fees too so it could be less again.

Yeah whenever it’s been in store here in Dublin it’s been €150. And adore is €45. So if it comes off I’m absolutely not complaining at getting both for €152. Amazon.com usually overcharge and end up refunding a chunk of the import fees too so it could be less again.
good luck. The box looks and sounds nice, so it´s fun

1) go Cubs
2) Bill Murray gives real hugs
3) a non-exhaustive list of other people that have covered The Weight:
  • Little Feat
  • Chambers Brothers
  • Eric Church
  • Chris Stapleton
  • Stoney LaRue
  • The Staple Singers
  • Waylon Jennings
  • Joe Cocker
  • Grateful Dead
  • Blues Traveler
  • New Riders of the Purple Sage
  • The Black Crowes
  • Hanson
  • Old Crow Medicine Show
  • Panic! at the Disco
  • Aretha Franklin
  • John Denver
  • Trampled by Turtles
  • Dionne Warwick
  • Gillian Welch
  • Weezer
  • The Marshall Tucker Band
4) I feel like all of these people have had pizza access, so while that clue wasn't Official- scratch 3.
5) Take Me Out to the Ballgame is a Tin Pan Alley classic and has also been sung by hella folks.
6) Baseball became America's pastime in the 1850s, and that song came during the professional sports boom of the aughts.

What about the world's most famous vegan, Morrisey, who has the weight of the world on his shoulders?

Ok, I've got nothing.

Back