Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 16 - October 2020 /// WH Lung Incidental Music

Its impossible!!!!!!

There is a way. Im gonna hold of anymore clues - It gets to a point where I narrow it down and you search and find, but my last 5 clues really can be used to find it.
If I get the right info from one of those clues and then direct it into a google question search. I can literally find the answer on the first search page. I will say no more.
I promise.
But if no one gets it in next few days I will direct.... :)

Last edited:
I'm going to guess WH Lung - Incidental Music.

Can't tie all the clues into it, but it's a UK band, in the alt-indie/electronic space, on Piccadilly Records label, and one of their songs talks about Queen Victoria, and they're apparently inspired by Thelonious Monk.

I'm going to guess WH Lung - Incidental Music.

Can't tie all the clues into it, but it's a UK band, in the alt-indie/electronic space, on Piccadilly Records label, and one of their songs talks about Queen Victoria, and they're apparently inspired by Thelonious Monk.

Good Effort - You see people can make at least a few of the hints click.

How it's not WH Lung? Poly-Rythmo did something none of us did before, he connected an album with more than two clues.

I never said it wasnt - its a good effort. It might be.
Ive been super helpful for 2 days, you guys can wait a few days for more hints now.

Piccadilly buggered up my RSD order, so I missed out on what I was after. Boo*.

For the Manchester connection I’m going to go Jane Weaver - Modern Kosmology.

*not boo at all. These things happen, especially in a pandemic. Piccadilly rocks.

Piccadilly buggered up my RSD order, so I missed out on what I was after. Boo*.

For the Manchester connection I’m going to go Jane Weaver - Modern Kosmology.

*not boo at all. These things happen, especially in a pandemic. Piccadilly rocks.

I’ve got a Jane weaver record - pretty decent - The Silver Globe

Back