Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 16 - October 2020 /// WH Lung Incidental Music

Just to get a guess in, I’ll go with

Pulp - Different Class

(1) artist is alive (Note, this guess is broken up but I didn’t see where anybody died)
(2) Skunk Anansie- labeled Britpop and charity live was released in ‘95. So was this pulp record
(3) available on vinyl for less than $30

Just to get a guess in, I’ll go with

Pulp - Different Class

(1) artist is alive (Note, this guess is broken up but I didn’t see where anybody died)
(2) Skunk Anansie- labeled Britpop and charity live was released in ‘95. So was this pulp record
(3) available on vinyl for less than $30
If we managed to get Jarvis Cocker on for a Q&A that would be the biggest scoop of the decade. So whilst I love this record I’m doubting it.

If we managed to get Jarvis Cocker on for a Q&A that would be the biggest scoop of the decade. So whilst I love this record I’m doubting it.
Ha yeah I doubted this was the pick too. I looked at some of the solo projects by the members of Skunk Anansie but couldn’t find any on vinyl for cheap. I looked at Feeder (drummer), and same thing. Maybe you guys will have better luck!

Ha yeah I doubted this was the pick too. I looked at some of the solo projects by the members of Skunk Anansie but couldn’t find any on vinyl for cheap. I looked at Feeder (drummer), and same thing. Maybe you guys will have better luck!
Yep, Yesterday Went Too Soon is one of my favourite records but super expensive on vinyl now. Hopefully we will get a repress one day!

At some point I will give some clear lines of sight with my hints.
Genre / Country of Origin etc etc

But drip drip drip and all that.
For today whilst I expect to be online tonight I will just let one final drip before tightening that tap....

At some point I will give some clear lines of sight with my hints.
Genre / Country of Origin etc etc

But drip drip drip and all that.
For today whilst I expect to be online tonight I will just let one final drip before tightening that tap....

That clue clearly means the rotm is by an unarguable genius.

Skunk anansie singing " i don't want your charity " surely symbolises that the artist was not happy with the reception of the album.

Sso clearly either Sonny Rollins or Ghostface Killah

That clue clearly means the rotm is by an unarguable genius.

Skunk anansie singing " i don't want your charity " surely symbolises that the artist was not happy with the reception of the album.

Sso clearly either Sonny Rollins or Ghostface Killah

I can‘t fault your logic here. Keep this genius up and I think you will definitely have it solved this month.

Back