Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 14 - August 2020 /// Fugazi - In on the Kill Taker

I found there's an Italian progressive rock band called "Pandora" which got an album called "Ten years like in a magic dream". That album features a cover of "Man of a thousand faces" by Marillion. They have two members with the last name "Colombo" (Beppe and Claudio)! According to that review their album is great.

But.... that album is not available on vinyl. 🤪 So it won't be that.

I found there's an Italian progressive rock band called "Pandora" which got an album called "Ten years like in a magic dream". That album features a cover of "Man of a thousand faces" by Marillion. They have two members with the last name "Colombo" (Beppe and Claudio)! According to that review their album is great.

impressive work all the same(y)

Good work!

They Had Us GIF-downsized.gif

Back