Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 13 - July 2020 /// Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons

So i tried going down the Craig Charles clue and building from there.
He released an album with Seven Nation army on it, which is also featured in Suicide squad (Mrgot Robbie) and that tunes riff was written with James Bond In mind. (Roger Moore)

Ended up with this ...

Problem is That release only Has this tune as a cover all the rest is original material so all those clues have to link to one song or the artist.
So whilst i had a little fun - I went down the Wrong turning here

So i tried going down the Craig Charles clue and building from there.
He released an album with Seven Nation army on it, which is also featured in Suicide squad (Mrgot Robbie) and that tunes riff was written with James Bond In mind. (Roger Moore)

Ended up with this ...

Problem is That release only Has this tune as a cover all the rest is original material so all those clues have to link to one song or the artist.
So whilst i had a little fun - I went down the Wrong turning here

This made me come across 2Cellos from Croatia. They do cello/orchestral covers of popular songs.
Their record "Score" from 2017 features a medley of Game of Thrones (Ian McShane) and a version of "Chariots of Fire" by Vangelis among many other songs from movies.
Their 2018 album "Let there be cello" has Seven Nation Army on it. Both are available from Music on Vinyl. So I'm just guessing those two albums now. 😅

It's really hard, I also wonder if we could have a clue regarding the genre. 🙂🤔

I also wonder if we could have a clue regarding the genre. 🙂🤔

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back