Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 13 - July 2020 /// Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons

Th
That is Danny DeVito, right?

Yes, that's Danny DeVito. Not trying to force an Al Green connection, but I'm seeing that he and Al Green both been guests on The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson S28, E33 which aired in December 1989. 😅🤔

He's been part of very many movies. I'm excited what connections we'll find out. I'm really enjoying this guessing game a lot. 🙂

Oh, yeah, forgot to say that neither the artist or album has been guessed yet. Happy Sunday!

H7liMpC.gif

I wonder if there is any chance that we could get a factual clue or two rather than pictorial or cryptic one seeing as we clearly don’t have a fucking clue where we are going...

Yes, possibly some very rough time frame when the album was released (like before or past the year 2000 or something like that) or some rough music genre guide could be very helpful. 🙂 But it's really fun this guessing game. Great job @Alexander 🙂

Yes, possibly some very rough time frame when the album was released (like before or past the year 2000 or something like that) or some rough music genre guide could be very helpful. 🙂 But it's really fun this guessing game. Great job @Alexander 🙂

I was hoping for something more than a timeframe. I only find that helpful to eliminate stuff and well we have no active guesses to eliminate 😂.

I was more getting at clues around the artist or the genre lol.

The album was released past the year 2000.

Is the Lemony Snicket soundtrack on vinyl? Cause I can’t wait to drop the needle to “look away, look away”

Have you listened to The Gothic Archies album, The Tragic Treasury? Each song correspond to a book of Lemony Snicket and IT IS SO FUCKING GOOD. I thought they were going to use the songs there for the Netflix show, but it didn't happen. That could've been a great opportunity to release it on vinyl.

So it seems we're looking for someone who has appeared in different soundtracks in different decades, and just the album itself is post-2000, but the artist had success prior to 2000 either as part of a band, with a different band, as a solo artist, or just has been successful at various points in their career.

So it seems we're looking for someone who has appeared in different soundtracks in different decades, and just the album itself is post-2000, but the artist had success prior to 2000 either as part of a band, with a different band, as a solo artist, or just has been successful at various points in their career.

So it's definitely not Bloc Party.

Was Sagan involved in anything other than Cosmos and Contact?

Vangelis did the Cosmos soundtrack.

Roger Moore was in Spice World, Wannabe was on the Contact soundtrack...

Since he said 80s I guess Cosmos? Can anyone make Vangelis fit better than I could?

Back