Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

Or any of the many many records Dan Auerbach has produced....

That said, there are many awesome Easy Eye Sound picks, though I can't easily fit all the clues:

View attachment 35087View attachment 35088View attachment 35090

Plus the Marcus King I posted yesterday.

And others I'd love to discover.

I guess Dan Auerbach or The Black Keys themselves are too obvious at this point?

That Shannon in Memphis is sooooooo goooooooooood!

One of the hints involved Nicolas Cage... I guess you could stretch that to be a reference to Cage the Elephant, whose album Tell Me I'm Pretty was produced by Dan Auerbach. Thing is, idk how any of the other hints would relate to that album :/
I took the hint to be more about moms and dads than any particular person.

How about this.

Buffalo Killers - Alive And Well In Ohio

Ohio artist. Ohio in the name of the record. Dan Auerbach has produced them in the past and they're also the backing musicians on the latest Black Keys tour.

Not sure on the Nick Cage or shoes clues, but look at the colors on this record -

1583261752805.png

I'll guess something just because I have absolutely no idea and I feel like guessing something:

Elton John - s/t

-The blue, red and orange hint? I have no clue. Maybe Elton John uses colored suits and glasses?
-Nicholas Cage: there's a song called "The cage"
-The shoes: there's a song called "No Shoe Strings on Louise"
-Dan Auebarch produced Yola's album, who made a cover of "Goodbye yellow brick road".
-60 minutes hint: I have absolutely no clue.

Back