Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 10- April 2020 —Patrick Sweany-Every Hour is a Dollar Gone

I come in peace!

I suppose a @Crabbers album is as good a reason as ever to start stopping by here. :)

My first guess is Orgone - Beyond The Sun

Little bit of blue, little bit of green. Colemine funky goodness

View attachment 34323

And a Teeeee wasn't a good enough reason? Hrumph. I see how it is.

Nah, just kidding. Happy to see you here!!!!

I come in peace!

I suppose a @Crabbers album is as good a reason as ever to start stopping by here. :)

My first guess is Orgone - Beyond The Sun

Little bit of blue, little bit of green. Colemine funky goodness

View attachment 34323

Or a joe 😕

Haha! Seriously though good to see you DJ, not a DJ, welcome to the clubhouse where all the fun kids hang 😂

Or a joe 😕

Haha! Seriously though good to see you DJ, not a DJ, welcome to the clubhouse where all the fun kids hang 😂

I am planning on going back and at least listening to every pick so far! (won't buy them all or else my wife will KILL me!!)

I am planning on going back and at least listening to every pick so far! (probably won't buy them all or else my wife will KILL me!!)

Yey! And don’t worry, whilst we’d love you to like them, and want to buy them, this is a FOMO free zone. Giving them a fair go is all we ask, what you choose to buy, or not, is entirely up to you 😀

Yey! And don’t worry, whilst we’d love you to like them, and want to buy them, this is a FOMO free zone. Giving them a fair go is all we ask, what you choose to buy, or not, is entirely up to you 😀

Yes, I agree, no FOMO here. (Except for Nicole Atkins, you must buy that) No FOMO at all. (Seriously, that Nicole Atkins is wonderful and she is going on tour and has a new album coming out).

NO FOMO!

Yes, I agree, no FOMO here. (Except for Nicole Atkins, you must buy that) No FOMO at all. (Seriously, that Nicole Atkins is wonderful and she is going on tour and has a new album coming out).

NO FOMO!
I want to be a completionist at some point but unfortunately there's a few I have yet to get my hands on. Hopefully one day soon that will be rectified!

I want to be a completionist at some point but unfortunately there's a few I have yet to get my hands on. Hopefully one day soon that will be rectified!

The great thing is that they’re not super limited so you feel the panic to buy today or it’s gone forever. So whilst that is awesome you don’t have to feel you need to buy them right here right now and can leave it if you’re skint or something else awesome comes out new/newly reissued.

NO FOMO!
I remember listening to Nicole's whole discography again when you selected your pick because it was a big blast from the past for me! And I got my question answered in the AMA! 😄

If I ever have to listen to Nookie again I’m gunna be driven to Break Stuff and lets be frank I don’t want my mental state to be Re-Arranged like that...
But don't you want that cookie? Remember that he did it all for the Nookie!

Wait a minute! I've got it!
View attachment 34231

VPrfAgj.gif

Come on fellas, blue? Green? We all know it's going to be one of the most underrated and obscure bands ever:

images.jpeg

Back