Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

also i can confirm there is absolutely no dio here

This is true @duke86fan but I thought it was too obvious for me to say that his music is great. Like saying food is important for helping us live. I advise you all to make a Ronnie purchase. Difficult to give an order to his albums, unlike saying who your favourite child is, but I will try for you all...

Black Sabbath - Heaven & Hell (Every song is a zinger. One of the greatest bands. Nearly new wave in parts. Dio shows more light and shade in his voice) 5 stars
Rainbow - Rising (Has Stargazer. One of history’s top 4 or 5 pieces of music, alongside Beethoven’s 9th Symphony and Supper’s Ready by Genesis) 5 stars
Dio - Last In Line (Band rocks a little hard and Ronnie sings a little sweeter in parts than Holy Diver) 5 stars
Dio - Holy Diver (A classic of its genre. The genre is called Quality) 5 stars

I was checking out the guesses and I hope it's SY's Sister. I don't have it and I need an excuse to buy it!

Just do it :)
I've been coming back to that album again and again and again over the last 25 years (when DGC reissued it) and it's phenomenal.
Weird timing: I actually listened to "White Kross" several times yesterday... it just gets better and better :)

Just do it :)
I've been coming back to that album again and again and again over the last 25 years (when DGC reissued it) and it's phenomenal.
Weird timing: I actually listened to "White Kross" several times yesterday... it just gets better and better :)

Yes. Always give in to temptation. Nothing bad can come from it.

Back