Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

So I just ordered Blue Mask, you got me. Going in blind as I only know and own Transformer and VU&Nico from Reed's discography.

Also regarding "swaptions", I like the idea of leaving it up to the picker. Also, it's not really swaptions if we look at the way @Skalap did it, it's more "Further listening" and I think that's very valuable, and IMO it aligns with the "mission" of providing discoveries to our fellow forum members. Also, that "further listening" can also be freed of the constraint of being widely available and affordable on vinyl.

So I just ordered Blue Mask, you got me. Going in blind as I only know and own Transformer and VU&Nico from Reed's discography.

Also regarding "swaptions", I like the idea of leaving it up to the picker. Also, it's not really swaptions if we look at the way @Skalap did it, it's more "Further listening" and I think that's very valuable, and IMO it aligns with the "mission" of providing discoveries to our fellow forum members. Also, that "further listening" can also be freed of the constraint of being widely available and affordable on vinyl.

If enough of you want a further listening section let me know.

looks like we can start preparations for this months ama

giphy.gif

Back