Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

Oh I forgot I also bought the 45 rpm rumors from America last night too, just got s dispatch notice now...

That’s another PIF of my standard version when it arrives....

I want to say that I didn't bought any record today. Instead, I bought Eurostar tickets to London and flights to Lisbon (including tickets to The National's show), which is good too

So Station To Station that’s a great album, do I play the original or the 2010 mix?

David Bowie who produced LOU REED’s Transformer covered Bruce Springsteen’s It’s Hard To Be A Saint In The City. Bruce Springsteen appears on uncredited vocals on STREET HASSLE by LOU REED. Iggy Pop Who lived in BERLIN with Bowie has Simple Minds performing backing vocals on his album Soldier, the same Simple Minds Who covered LOU REED’s track STREET HASSLE.

David Bowie who produced LOU REED’s Transformer covered Bruce Springsteen’s It’s Hard To Be A Saint In The City. Bruce Springsteen appears on uncredited vocals on STREET HASSLE by LOU REED. Iggy Pop Who lived in BERLIN with Bowie has Simple Minds performing backing vocals on his album Soldier, the same Simple Minds Who covered LOU REED’s track STREET HASSLE.
Simple Minds confirmed...wait

Back