Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

View attachment 8095

By the way @Joe Mac do you have one of these?

Short story is Dylan was playing Belfast 20 or so years ago and I was working at the concert. I was there for the soundcheck and brought a copy of the said album in my backpack and he signed it. He was brilliant at the soundcheck but shit during the main concert. I got a record signed by our album of the month artist too, but after a show. Sadly in my shenanigans I can’t locate it.

Oh I forgot I also bought the 45 rpm rumors from America last night too, just got s dispatch notice now...

That’s another PIF of my standard version when it arrives....
I hope it doesn't happen to you but my first copy had non-fill/pits in it. Needless to say it was returned, the copy was great and was worth it.

not sure if this will matter to you or not there was a run that had gibberish instead of the copyright info around the disc label

Yeah so long as it sounds great that’s kind of irrelevant to me tbh.

Until you got Street Hassle. Have you got Berlin? The celebrated classic Berlin? One of the greatest albums of all time Berlin? That cornerstone of any decent record collection Berlin?

I only have 5 Dylan records (I need more!!) but one of those is Street Legal (picked it up a couple weeks ago). I love the song 'Señor' it just flows so well!

Back