Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 1 - July 2019 Lou Reed - The Blue Mask

I have a few more clues up my sleeves, but you guys are having such good suggestions i’m Going to hold off a few days before the next one. I’ve stuck Pet Shop Boys and Pere Ubu on in my house on the back of this. For which I am grateful.

BTW - Those new Pet Shop Boys remasters are very good. If you are thinking of getting them, just get them.

I have a few more clues up my sleeves, but you guys are having such good suggestions i’m Going to hold off a few days before the next one. I’ve stuck Pet Shop Boys and Pere Ubu on in my house on the back of this. For which I am grateful.

BTW - Those new Pet Shop Boys remasters are very good. If you are thinking of getting them, just get them.

You mean that I should grab one in anticipation of THE announcement?

Yeah don’t blow your load too soon, we’ve still got another 3 weeks of guessing left before announcement!

Yeah don’t blow your load too soon, we’ve still got another 3 weeks of guessing left before announcement!

Did I missed something? By the way, Nathan is still in Italy surrounded by French tourists, I feel sorry for him. He should be back in the forum a month or so.

I suppose your right. ‘Blow your load’ isn’t innuendo. Just out and out smut. Dirty @Joe Mac

Back