Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

Here’s a long shot -
Contains a song called The Positive And The Negative which could be related to night and day - plus has ‘house of the rising sun on’
There was a loose Japanese hint with the co-ordinates
The boxing from Zaire - hmm - making a very loose connection to Mr Bongo (releasing this album this week) as the Bongo drum most possibly originated from this region . So...
Minoru Muraoka - bamboo

Whatever on earth it is, as a result of this thread I now know about Mark de Clive-Lowe - Heritage. So whatever the outcome this has been a roaring success for me!

Yes, this exactly.

Really, I'm kind of in trouble, because I already need Heritage I and II. I know @Skalap is going to bring some heat with the pick... So I'll probably be over my vinyl budget this month (already bought a new cabinet and some speaker stands...)

Whatever on earth it is, as a result of this thread I now know about Mark de Clive-Lowe - Heritage. So whatever the outcome this has been a roaring success for me!
In this boat as well! Heritage I struck me much more deeply out of the gate for some reason so that’s the only one I have ordered thus far. I’m sure II will find it’s way to me eventually though!

We got about 6 days. Maybe closer to 5 since Skakap is from France and thus maybe we'll get it much earlier into the 31st than usual

And we still got nothing

I think @agutierrezb was right that it was a confirmation that it was something @Skalap posted in the Jazz thread (although maybe on the old site) but that he doesn't have in his Discogs.
Yes, this is what I was implying. I looked at @Skalap's posts in the jazz thread and there are only a handful of albums he mentions, but I couldn't link them to the hints in any way. Maybe someone else can?

see @Skalap's edit of the post he quoted
Exactly, I noticed he crossed "Jazz" out when the original post suggested it wasn't something he posted on the forum, that's why I was suggesting we should see the jazz thread. Unless he meant the opposite, as in "look everywhere but the jazz thread"

Last edited:
Read again.
I think @agutierrezb was right that it was a confirmation that it was something @Skalap posted in the Jazz thread (although maybe on the old site) but that he doesn't have in his Discogs.
Exactly, I noticed he crossed "Jazz" out when the original post suggested it wasn't something he posted on the forum, that's why I was suggesting we should see the jazz thread. Unless he meant the opposite, as in "look everywhere but the jazz thread"

My bad guys, jazz it is

Back