Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 0 - June 2019 /// MARK DE CLIVE-LOWE - Heritage Vol.1

So if you reverse the co ordinates you end up in the Arabian Sea just off the coast of Somalia. So maybe:

We know @Skalap loves African music so maybe some from of African sea shanties?
Notorious pirate territory. Maybe the artist is into a pirate aesthetic, or was a pirate or was attacked by pirates?
Or maybe this is all bollocks and I’m just having some fun....

Who knows? @Skalap knows! Hahaha!

I'll share reviews and interviews I found on Internet and will add a few records more that you can consider as swaps if you don't like the one I picked No fauxbi, at least not for now. Our administrators will tell us when and if we can start using the logo or some kind of club customization layouts at some time but not for now, they still have a lot of things to work on with the forum, I don't think we have to rush them with these fauxbis. I will write a few words explaining why I picked this record but don't expect nothing fancy, my English is not good enough.
I am giving up

<it hasn't worked - I'll try again later>

giphy.gif

There was a film recently set in Norwich starring the Rock that was about wrestling. And the next clue is about the rumble in the jungle. Are these things linked?

Back