Needles & Grooves AMA: Brainstorm thread

Skalap

Following @Captainfog :

There appears to be a demand for more AMAs on this site?? If more were to happen how would people like them presented. Just a standalone thing? Part of a deep dive piece? Something else entirely? This probably needs to be in another thread... or it's own thread! (start one if you want!) But would love to hear the communities thoughts.

I'll keep a track in this first post of all the ideas you'll share, so who wants to start?

I think, as the admin & mods have a blog in mind for the future, that they could be archived and presented there, or on a Medium N&G account to render it more legible after the fact ? (Also, better archiving possibilities ?)

Also, bring it on with the London UK scene obviously, but also Colemine artists ?

I'd personally love AMA for record labels, to have people come on and talk about the bands they sign, and future promos. I also like the idea of a deep dive into a specific genre or artist, not sure how that could be arranged but would be very educational for a lot of fans.

(y)

Back