N&G AOTM Year 4.1: General Thread & Archive

So I would be giving out clues in March? And then running someone else’s guess thread in April? Or does that part not happen anymore?

Also, if something is on bandcamp, does that mean it ships internationally? Or should I just search for stores in canada and the uk that might have the album?

So I would be giving out clues in March? And then running someone else’s guess thread in April? Or does that part not happen anymore?

Also, if something is on bandcamp, does that mean it ships internationally? Or should I just search for stores in canada and the uk that might have the album?

We don’t run the next persons threads anymore.

Potentially but bandcamp is often based in the artists home country so it’s expensive for internationals just like a normal store. Sometimes worse because artists themselves don’t always have the bulk ship rate stores have.

Put a few different international shipping destinations in the Bandcamp. If it’s fair should be fine, if it’s high then probably best to check for local stores.

Last edited:
Yeah the record itself is well under $30 in the us but it’s selling for just over €30 in europe and then there’s shipping.

I’d not overly concern myself with that. It’s close enough. Plus people might be able to get it in a local or whatever.

Yeah, I'd call hitting the $30/€30 mark pre-shipping is definitely close enough.
I mean, that's like $90 in Canada - but we're used to that shit! 🤪

In all seriousness though, I'd say you're good.

Ok here it is... I don't want to steal your seat @Ericj32 so if you want it take it. For some reasons I cannot share, it would be perfect if I could run next month. As a sign of gratitude, I'll make sure you receive a copy of the AOTM for free directly shipped to your door.

So I don't want to sound childish but...

Ok here it is... I don't want to steal your seat @Ericj32 so if you want it take it. For some reasons I cannot share, it would be perfect if I could run next month. As a sign of gratitude, I'll make sure you receive a copy of the AOTM for free directly shipped to your door.

So I don't want to sound childish but...

That works for me!!

Back