N&G AoTM /// Vol. 56 - February 2024 /// 🇮🇪 Lisa O’Neill - All Of This Is Chance /// 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Idlewild - The Remote Part

Clue Explainer!

Album 1

Clue 1 - Irish
Clue 2 - Solo Female Singer Songwriter
Clue 3 - 2023
Clue 4 - Patrick Kavanagh - The album opens with a monologue from his 1942 poem “The Great Hunger”
Clue 5 - Peacock - The Song “Birdy From Another Realm” is about a Peacock
Clue 6 - The Globe - There is a song on the album called The Globe

Album 2

Clue 1 - Scottish
Clue 2 - A male 4 piece band
Clue 3 - 2002
Clue 4 - Anne Of Green Gables - The band are named after the secret meeting place in the book.
Clue 5 - Edwin Morgan - Wrote the poem “Scottish Fiction” that he performs spoken word over the outro to the album.

Clue Explainer!

Album 1

Clue 1 - Irish
Clue 2 - Solo Female Singer Songwriter
Clue 3 - 2023
Clue 4 - Patrick Kavanagh - The album opens with a monologue from his 1942 poem “The Great Hunger”
Clue 5 - Peacock - The Song “Birdy From Another Realm” is about a Peacock
Clue 6 - The Globe - There is a song on the album called The Globe

Album 2

Clue 1 - Scottish
Clue 2 - A male 4 piece band
Clue 3 - 2002
Clue 4 - Anne Of Green Gables - The band are named after the secret meeting place in the book.
Clue 5 - Edwin Morgan - Wrote the poem “Scottish Fiction” that he performs spoken word over the outro to the album.

You almost lost me with the Audi Quattro guess as on Wikipedia it shows five musicians :

1705070084216.png

Thankfully it's their fourth album so it fits anyway :)

Also @Skalap and @panino DM me. There is a copy of Lisa O’Neill to head to France and a copy of Idlewild to go just down the road to the coast!
Hey Joe, I'm feeling like I'm suffering from imposter syndrome after this guess, as I really know nothing about Ildewild!
I think the clues I had were the band being from scotland and the release year.
A successful stab in the dark.
But I'm looking forward to learn more!

Back