Music Festivals

Boston Calling is announcing Headliners and Early Bird Sales tomorrow. Teased they're still getting Rage in the video.

Boston Calling is announcing Headliners and Early Bird Sales tomorrow. Teased they're still getting Rage in the video.
And they announced they kept 2/3 of their 2020 headliners with no other details and pricy early bird tix...well that blows.

weak...lol...but that's still early to announce anything for a 2022 festival (unless you're Primavera)

It is, which is why it feels like they probably should have waited. I don't know who wants to commit $300 to a fest over a year away with two acts announced but it sure ain't me.

It is, which is why it feels like they probably should have waited. I don't know who wants to commit $300 to a fest over a year away with two acts announced but it sure ain't me.
Trying to ride the wave of festival fomo that's going on right now. They know they'll sell some tickets based on those two names alone, so why not try?

I really hope fall festivals become more of a thing because of this year. A September festival sounds so much better than June
Agree completely. One of my favorite festivals was always around the end of September. That's not too say it wasn't hot during the day for the earlier acts, but wearing a sweatshirt by the time the headliner came on gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling each time.

Coachella presale Friday. If we hadn't gotten a refund for our 2020 passes they still would have been good for this. And it goes on sale while I'm at work so I doubt we'll be going. 😓

Primavera is a bucket list festival for me. Every year the lineup is perfect and Barcelona is very very high on my cities i need to see list. Doubt it will be next year, but one year im going.

It really is amazing. I went to Barcelona and also Porto in 2018. Porto was so incredibly chill, I want to go back to that one especially. You could be on the front row for headliners by showing up 10 minutes before the set. Hoping Primavera LA still happens soon.

Back