Movies

My favorite time of year! Some killer stuff here. I'll gladly defer to other folks, but for what it's worth, I'd take:
  • Psycho
  • Oldboy
  • In Bruges
  • The Exorcist
  • To Live and Die in L.A.
  • Peeping Tom

In the past, @The Denmarkian Wonder has only asked me to cover shipping. I've been the beneficiary of quite a few great movies this way. At least a few are Region B. The 4Ks are region-free.
Forgot to mention, the In Bruges 4K disc has a bunch of scuffs which makes it freeze/skip so would need a way to fix a scratched disc.

Also have these two i forgot two i forgot to pick out:

Forgot to mention, the In Bruges 4K disc has a bunch of scuffs which makes it freeze/skip so would need a way to fix a scratched disc.
I accept this challenge. Worst case scenario, maybe I can get a clean rip.

Will sadly have to pass on the Police Story box for region reasons (whoever came up with that can kick rocks). Somebody else grab that one!
I realize it's not the same, but I do have the Criterions on my Plex server. Help yourself!

I accept this challenge. Worst case scenario, maybe I can get a clean rip.

I realize it's not the same, but I do have the Criterions on my Plex server. Help yourself!
You just wanted the first Avatar 4K or both? Should warn you that it only has the Theatrical version and not the other cuts (main reason I'm getting rid of them already lol).

aw-shucks-folks-i-m-speechless-3nlu6z05cprdfl3m.gif

Back