MoFi UltraDeck / StudioDeck Owners and those interested

Yes, saw it there but i dont live near him. And like Mike H said, im not really a fan of used gear, especially from random people on the internet (that i havent made a good relationship with).
It can be a risk but the amount of money you can save buying used makes it appealing for me. I've saved a ton on my gear but I always size up the seller and try to use some judgement. Best of luck with the new table journey.

As long as itll work haha trying to be better when it comes to matching/specs

Also, i think you have an SAE1000LT, i got one of those too in the Ebay deal. Do you know the stylus life on that thing? Mine has about 550 hours on it and then i pulled it, assuming its almost done.
You could get it retipped for about $250 at VAS in NJ. It would be a great match with a used VPI Traveler - just sayin’.

Not interested in used
For my money, I’d get a 1200GR2. I don’t care for the aesthetics as much, but a removable headshell, precise speed control and easier VTA adjustment would win it for me.

I also think that the MoFi platter bearing design is too basic, but many people have no problem with it.

For my money, I’d get a 1200GR2. I don’t care for the aesthetics as much, but a removable headshell, precise speed control and easier VTA adjustment would win it for me.

I also think that the MoFi platter bearing design is too basic, but many people have no problem with it.

GR 2 is out of budget

Thanks to @MikeH for lots of advice and then linking me to a refurbished Ultradeck with Ultracker at music direct along with 10% off coupon this weekend for open box, etc. snagged it for $1537 total, not bad considering a new UD with no cart was going to cost me $1600+, lets see how it is when it gets here

Thanks to @MikeH for lots of advice and then linking me to a refurbished Ultradeck with Ultracker at music direct along with 10% off coupon this weekend for open box, etc. snagged it for $1537 total, not bad considering a new UD with no cart was going to cost me $1600+, lets see how it is when it gets here
If you love it, happy to have helped. And if you hate it, I had nothing to do with the decision 🤣.

Let us know thoughts once you spend some time with it!

That’s a great deal. I love my Ultradeck, but wish I waited a few more months to purchase. Could have saved $500.

Back