Mixtape Madness

I don’t even like the original version of that St Lucia song, but the acoustic arrangement is excellent!

Also v. into that Pip the Pansy track.
I feel like you would like the whole mix! Lots in your wheelhouse!

Ok so I think this is everyone that said they want to be on the initial mix list. So this is the current list of who goes next (I also added this list to the first post)
@ModernCyrus
@Taevis
@MadLucas
@zomgbear
@Joyless Division
@Colonel_Angus
@GritNGlitter
@Aron
@wokeupnew
@Bennnnn
@olfashioncowboy
@blissfullychaotic
@AudioAce
@Mitchell?

If you're on that list and dont want to be let me know, also if you arent on that list and want to be let me know. I'll probably close down sign ups for a little while after this week until we work through the list a little bit

My list is done, so I can send that one if emergency arises. Just need to do the write ups, but that won't take me long. I'm working on another playlist too. Like I said, I like to work ahead.
If you want to be one of the emergency mixes that would be great. Just PM me your mix deets whenever it's up and ready and I'll save it for a rainy day or your designated week, whatever comes first.

Last edited:
Ok so I think this is everyone that said they want to be on the initial mix list. So this is the current list of who goes next (I also added this list to the first post)
@ModernCyrus
@Taevis
@MadLucas
@zomgbear
@Joyless Division
@Colonel_Angus
@GritNGlitter
@Aron
@wokeupnew
@Bennnnn
@olfashioncowboy
@blissfullychaotic

If you're on that list and dont want to be let me know, also if you arent on that list and want to be let me know. I'll probably close down sign ups for a little while after this week until we work through the list a little bit

If you want to be one of the emergency mixes that would be great. Just PM me your mix deets whenever it's up and ready and I'll save it for a rainy day or your designated week, whatever comes first.
Id like to be put on the list if its still possible

Can anyone do an Apple version? Then nobody misses out. Is it worth sticking a link to all the different formats on the opening post?

Last edited:
Back