Metal!

I am always right! My opinion is all that counts, so sayeth the lord. I will say the fat Barney lad knows his way around a fretboard though.

What did you guys feel about Periphery IV a little while ago? I really liked it but I haven't heard much discussion about it.

Listened to it a couple times and the one track that struck out the most is Crush, which adds a sort of electronic/industrial to the album and was a pleasant surprise. Overall I think the album was solid. Much with most metal albums, I need at least a dozen listens to appreciate all of the little nuances.

Are SLOMATICS huge around there? I went nuts over their side of the split w/CONAN. Also the "Estron" album although that was a bit dimmed in comparison.

The new split?:

R-11784638-1522333087-8560.jpeg.jpg

Are SLOMATICS huge around there? I went nuts over their side of the split w/CONAN. Also the "Estron" album although that was a bit dimmed in comparison.

The new split?:

R-11784638-1522333087-8560.jpeg.jpg
I wouldn’t say any metal is particularly huge over here anymore - a relatively small hardcore following. The influx of immigration from mainly central and Eastern Europe has helped to reinvigorate and keep the scene alive. As for Sliwmatics, I dig em

Back