Metal!

Based on the bands you named, here are some albums that I really enjoy and you might enjoy as well. (pardon me if you are already familiar with them)

Bossk - Audio Noir
Botch - We Are The Romans
Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs - King of Cowards
Amenra - Mass VI
Downfall of Gaia - Ethic of Radical Finitude
Yob - Our Raw Heart
Elder - Reflections of a Floating World
Year of no Light - Nord
Fall of Efrafa - Inlé
Inter Arma - Sulphur English

Thanks! I have Elder, and know a little about Bossk, but the rest of this list will give enough to listen to for a while!

Saw Monolord last night and they crushed it. We arrived a little late and apparently completely missed Yidhra :cry: I thought Blackwater Holylight was the opener but they were second. I knew nothing about them, but they were pretty amazing live! My friend said their albums aren't as heavy but still nice. Highlight of the night was being too stoned to operate earplugs properly and spending way too long trying to get one of them out.

In a little over a week I'm going to see High on Fire, Power Trip, Devil Master, and Creeping Death. Very excited for this one. It will probably be my last show of 2019

Got this one in the mail today...some of you may like it.

Full album below...

The Black Furs ‎– Stereophonic Freak Out Vol.1
Stoner Witch Records ‎– SWR 007, 2019

Limited to 250 on clear red vinyl

Cut by Levi Seitz at Black Belt Mastering

k2GZhl.jpg

QbNXi7.jpg

Also, I *finally* got around to listening to the new Profanatica album Rotting Incarnation of God. What took me so long?!?! I have to say, after only one listen I'm leaning to this being their best album thus far. A few more listens may change my mind, but this is damned good. One of the original USBM bands really flexing their muscles in a hypnotic and brutal black metal scorcher of an album.

Check it.

Talk about fuzzzzzz-tastic. Dirty, grimy... and the comments on BC are fucking brilliant! Really hope it makes it to vinyl @ some point.

Whore, I'm Heroin and The Mayhem Sessions are some of my most spun records. I am also looking forward to a pressing, I'll make sure to tag you when/if I see any info!

Whore, I'm Heroin and The Mayhem Sessions are some of my most spun records. I am also looking forward to a pressing, I'll make sure to tag you when/if I see any info!

Yeah, Whore & I'm Heroin are on constant rotation with a little Dopethrone from EWiz & Lore from Elder to mix things up. Have to admit when I stumbled upon Mephistofeles a few years back I was floored. Pretty much everything they've released to date is fucking grimy in a lo-fi, 12th fret kinda way. Appreciate the tag is anythings comes up in the near future ;)

Back