Metal!

Spinning this right now.

Merlin ‎– The Mortal
The Company ‎– THECO-012, 2019

Standard yellow variant

Pressed at GZ

7H7t0N.jpg

yXuwWi.jpg
Man this is bad. It is really hitting the spot and I second the opinion regarding the sax. Ok that was a nice diversion. Back to the Death Metal List. So close to finishing.

I had no clue what this was but it had a cool cover and label so I just gave it al listen. Who knew I needed some Jazzy Stoner Metal in my life. I did not expect the saxophone and wasn't sure they'd pull it off but damn if it didn't turn out to be a nice addition.
Man this is bad. It is really hitting the spot and I second the opinion regarding the sax. Ok that was a nice diversion. Back to the Death Metal List. So close to finishing.
I got mine on Wednesday but still haven't listened to it, but now you guys have me all excited to check it out.

I have no idea if these have been shared. My brain is mush from a ton of working right now but these albums have been kicking my ass into overdrive. Conjurer will most likely end up on my year end list again.

Loving the new Bask!

Anyone that wants the red variant it's still available on the season of mist site along with a re-issue of Ramble Beyond in purple so grabbed both for like $42 shipped.. Not to bad.

Some may say this belongs in a different thread, we can agree to disagree:

Back