Make a Vinyl Stack!

Could use a stack of 5 or so for the Phillies game tonight, and to finish up tomorrow! Please and thanks!

Tom Waits - Mule Variations
Patti Smith - Horses
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Boatman’s Call
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Jeff Buckley - Grace

Have some time at home today, could use a stack or two of 5 if anyone can help! Thanks!

Okay, let's get a bit weird!

*this stack starts with an optional streaming component...

Anteloper – Tour Beats Vol. 1
The Third Mind – The Third Mind
Osees – Levitation Sessions
Soul Coughing – Lust In Phaze : The Best Of Soul Coughing
Isotope 217° – The Unstable Molecule

Okay, let's get a bit weird!

*this stack starts with an optional streaming component...

Anteloper – Tour Beats Vol. 1
The Third Mind – The Third Mind
Osees – Levitation Sessions
Soul Coughing – Lust In Phaze : The Best Of Soul Coughing
Isotope 217° – The Unstable Molecule
That stream will be on the way to lunch or Home Depot later! Thanks for these, on to after this Pernice Brothers wraps up!

Love looking through your list and seeing so much I don't know. How about these?

Saloli - The Deep End
Yo La Tengo - And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out
Strawberry Switchblade - s/t
Aunt Sally - s/t
Thank you! Saloli (ambient/experimental artist from Portland) and Aunt Sally (Japanese avant-punk band with singer Phew who would go on to do solo work, still very experimental) are fairly out there.

As @TenderLovingKiller® mentioned I did play And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out for the monthly challenge a few days ago. I'll keep it for this stack as it complimented the fall weather perfectly but could you add a fifth?

Thank you! Saloli (ambient/experimental artist from Portland) and Aunt Sally (Japanese avant-punk band with singer Phew who would go on to do solo work, still very experimental) are fairly out there.

As @TenderLovingKiller® mentioned I did play And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out for the monthly challenge a few days ago. I'll keep it for this stack as it complimented the fall weather perfectly but could you add a fifth?
How about -

Fugazi - Red Medicine

Back