Make a Vinyl Stack!

My back door neighbor is the brother of GBV’s current drummer. I honestly wasn’t familiar with the band until he gifted me this record after finding out I collected.
Wow, that’s cool. For a band that have release over 100 albums their newer stuff is still really good. Problem is I currently own 17 GBVs album and there are still several others I would wanna purchase first and (I think) I gotta draw the line somewhere…maybe.

i'd love a stack of 5-7 things to work into the stack I already made to get myself through the work week. thanks in advance!
Damn, love looking through your collection. Could've went a lot of different ways!

Freakwater - Old Paint
Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River
Crooked Fingers - Dignity & Shame
Andrew Bird - Mysterious Production of Eggs
Howe Gelb - 'Sno Angel Like You
Mekons - Fear & Whiskey
Jesse Malin - The Heat

Got back from the beach and now I’m gonna sit on the deck drinking palomas and greeting the walkers/bicyclists/golf carters as they pass by. Anyone want to be music supervisor and make a stack of five?

Got back from the beach and now I’m gonna sit on the deck drinking palomas and greeting the walkers/bicyclists/golf carters as they pass by. Anyone want to be music supervisor and make a stack of five?

Pixies - Doolittle

The Feelies - The Good Earth

Buddy Guy - Left My Blues In San Francisco

Fugazi - Repeater

Sonic Youth - Goo

🔥🍻🔥

Can someone make me a stack of 4 or 5 to liven up this afternoon?

Hopefully it's not too late... here are some suggestions. I went with "lively"... and @avecigrec can still make one.

Bonus ( ;) ):

Hopefully it's not too late... here are some suggestions. I went with "lively"... and @avecigrec can still make one.

Bonus ( ;) ):

Love it, this will get the evening moving! Throwing Genesis on now, thanks!

IMG_6213.jpeg

Love it, this will get the evening moving! Throwing Genesis on now, thanks!

View attachment 183560

I think I'm going to play that next....

I was thinking of it because I was going to use it for the "sounds similar" challenge yesterday. The synthy hits on Everclear's "Everything To Everyone" (also selected in the stack) remind me of the xylophone-synth hits on Tonight Tonight Tonight.

I think I'm going to play that next....

I was thinking of it because I was going to use it for the "sounds similar" challenge yesterday. The synthy hits on Everclear's "Everything To Everyone" (also selected in the stack) remind me of the xylophone-synth hits on Tonight Tonight Tonight.
Good call! I never thought about that before, but I totally hear it!

Bonus ( ;) ):

Oh man, I had an arduous naptime and completely forgot!

@Turbo to the rescue!

Back