Make a Vinyl Stack!

I think I also need you to recommend me albums from YOUR collection! I know you have a lot of Spanish/ Latin type stuff in there and I’d love to learn about others. Less rock oriented and more Cumbia / salsa / funk / mariachi style! Bonus if some is electronic. You rule!

Thanks man! Really appreciate it. I'll keep it in mind and I'll tag you when I post something that you might like.

Speaking of cumbia/mariachi style, have you check out San Pascualito Rey? The first two albums are great.

Yazmin Lacey – When The Sun Dips 90 Degrees
R.A.P. Ferreira & The Jefferson Park Boys – Purple Moonlight Pages
Luis Perez – Ipan In Xiktli Metzli, México Mágico Cósmico, En El Ombligo De La Luna.
Haruomi Hosono & Tadanori Yokoo – Cochin Moon
Cumulus Frisbee – Hyperion
Nujabes – Metaphorical Music

Great stack! Been a while since I played some of these, will queue up for tomorrow. 🤘🔥

Gotta write my first essay in 6 years! Help make a stack for me! Dont worry if your picks arent "study" music, anything will work for me

Last edited:
Gotta right my first essay in 6 years! Help make a stack for me! Dont worry if your picks arent "study" music, anything will work for me

Townes Van Zandt – For The Sake Of The Song
Bonnie Raitt – Nick Of Time
Betty Davis – Nasty Gal
Tash Sultana – Flow State
Herbie Hancock – River: The Joni Letters

I could use a stack or 5-6 to mix in with some new stuff in the work day tomorrow.

Amen Dunes - Freedom
Black Country New Roads - For the First Time
The War on Drugs - Lost in the Dream
Nicole Atkins - Italian Ice
Ella Fitzgerald and Loie Armstrong - Ella and Louie
St Vincent - MASSeduction

I could use a stack or 5-6 to mix in with some new stuff in the work day tomorrow.

Fantastic Negrito – The Last Days Of Oakland
Christian Scott aTunde Adjuah – Ancestral Recall
Keleketla! – Keleketla!
Emma-Jean Thackray – Yellow
Dan Mangan + Blacksmith – Club Meds
Morphine – Yes

I'd be up fo a stack. Whatever number you feel like it, feel free to pile on!

Billy Woods – Dour Candy
Aesop Rock – The Impossible Kid
Thom Yorke – The Eraser
Monsters Of Folk – Monsters Of Folk
Jamila Woods – Legacy! Legacy!
John Coltrane / Alice Coltrane – Cosmic Music

We are still waiting on a call from the hospital to begin the inducement process to bring Baby into the outside world and I should have the bulk of my big chores finished by the end of today so if anyone's feeling inspired I'll take a "maybe" stack of about a half dozen or so for tomorrow, with the caveat that if we get called to the hospital I may not get to spin it any time soon!

We are still waiting on a call from the hospital to begin the inducement process to bring Baby into the outside world and I should have the bulk of my big chores finished by the end of today so if anyone's feeling inspired I'll take a "maybe" stack of about a half dozen or so for tomorrow, with the caveat that if we get called to the hospital I may not get to spin it any time soon!

Hmm...let's try:

Foster the People - Torches
Debbie Harry - KooKoo
Daughter - If You Leave
Idris Muhammad - House of the Rising Sun
Randy Newman - Good Old Boys
Scarlet Rivera - Scarlet Rivera

Would anyone want to make me a stack of 5-6 while i'm working tomorrow? I have CDs & Cassettes in there too - ok if you choose from there as well.

Would anyone want to make me a stack of 5-6 while i'm working tomorrow? I have CDs & Cassettes in there too - ok if you choose from there as well.

I will try.

George Clanton - 100% Electronica
Emma Ruth Rundle - Marked for Death
Matthew Dear - Beams
The Lightmen Plus One - Energy Control Center
Tame Impala - Lonerism

Back