Make a Vinyl Stack!

A stack I'd pull for myself, I like to play really familiar albums while working
Stevie Wonder - Innervisions
Michael Kiwanuka - Kiwanuka
Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Texas Sun
Blood Orange - Negro Swan
Terry Callier - What Color Is Love
Damn, soulful day! Looks like it's really gonna be "hump day"! (I'll see myself out).

And thank you so much!

If I could get 3-5 people to pick 1-2 jazz albums, I really need to listen to some of my jazz records. The only jazz I have spun lately is Quiet Kenny and Makaya. The "top 10" jazz albums have gotten the most love, but I know there are some hidden gems in there I am overlooking.

I don't have a ton of jazz comparatively, so whatever catches your eye!

If I could get 3-5 people to pick 1-2 jazz albums, I really need to listen to some of my jazz records. The only jazz I have spun lately is Quiet Kenny and Makaya. The "top 10" jazz albums have gotten the most love, but I know there are some hidden gems in there I am overlooking.

It's never the wrong time for Mingus Ah Um.

Also Roland Hayes - 2nd Wave

Jeff Parker - Suite for Max Brown
Herbie Hancock - Man-child

How about that Delvon Lamarr?
I am laughing out loud… No joke, I really haven’t been spinning that much music lately, but it seems like every single recommendation I am getting in this thread is something that I just spun out of 2,000+ records! Are you guys sorting it from my most recently added? If so… That might be why. I just spun that one about five days ago

I am laughing out loud… No joke, I really haven’t been spinning that much music lately, but it seems like every single recommendation I am getting in this thread is something that I just spun out of 2,000+ records! Are you guys sorting it from my most recently added? If so… That might be why. I just spun that one about five days ago
Chick Corea - Now He Sings?

I could use (2) 2 stacks. Any genre. Make sure to search my collection alphabetically instead of recently added. Anything I’ve added in the last few weeks/months I’ve just listened to! :)TIA

I'd add:

Ann Peebles – I Can’t Stand The Rain
Demon Fuzz ‎– Afreaka!
Andrew Bird – Are You Serious
The Peace – Black Power
Let's try:

Boris - Flood
Connan Mockasin - Caramel
Hand Habits - Placeholder
Big Star - #1 Record
love these, I am gonna take and play them throughout the week. Thanks y’all!

Keep it coming if anyone wants! I could use a queue!

Back