Make a Vinyl Stack!

I really need to get back into listening to my records more often but I feel like I always play the same few things. Would love/appreciate a stack rn!

I really need to get back into listening to my records more often but I feel like I always play the same few things. Would love/appreciate a stack rn!

see how this stack tickles your fancy!

Stevie Wondee - Talking Book
Mavis Staples
Sky & The Family Stone - There’s a Riot Going On
Chic - C‘est Chic
Janet Jackson - Control

If anyone has time to look through my collection and give me a stack for the night please feel free.

Just woke up after my 3 days of work and have no idea what I want to listen to.

If anyone has time to look through my collection and give me a stack for the night please feel free.

Just woke up after my 3 days of work and have no idea what I want to listen to.

Might be an interesting mix.. maybe not??
*Edit replace Run DMC - Raising Hell because it kinda stuck out - unless you want to play that?

Brian Eno - Ambient 1*
Wire - Pink Flag
Chris Cornell - Euphoria Mourning
Midori Takada - Through The Looking Glass
Cliff Martinez - Contagion

Last edited:
Might be an interesting mix.. maybe not??
*Edit replace Run DMC - Raising Hell because it kinda stuck out - unless you want to play that?

Brian Eno - Ambient 1*
Wire - Pink Flag
Chris Cornell - Euphoria Mourning
Midori Takada - Through The Looking Glass
Cliff Martinez - Contagion

Nice stack...I haven't played these in a while, so that's nice (except for Contagion...which I love anyway). Will start on it soon-ish.

After a long hiatus, I'm finally spinning records again :D feel free to make me a stack of 4 or 5 records to help me get reacquainted with my collection ^_^

After a long hiatus, I'm finally spinning records again :D feel free to make me a stack of 4 or 5 records to help me get reacquainted with my collection ^_^

Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"
Fleetwood Mac "Rumours"
Bjork "Medulla"
Radiohead "Amnesiac"
The Beatles "Revolver"

Back