Magnolia Record Club

Cool Magnolia Exclusives for sale - replaced the codes with dummy symbols.

The Ascension
The new album by SUFJAN STEVENS
OUT ON SEPTEMBER 25

Limited-edition clear vinyl
Only 90 available - limit 1 per person
Enter @@@@@ to access
*PLEASE DO NOT SHARE this code!

EB9Z5B9tT4f1T5xYdBGEgYE0NDQ7n3GKBfCaZGGREp0O7Djo3YooLom8Gav0blhJ6wphW8-xDmzA5DQbNgODaqO8lmQIaXsAjqrMnmCD50SaOp8UtohJGt5bji2InsyH8h1uoDFPuBvugWIyAvN9yxKZgVbHIPo=s0-d-e1-ft

4wHL9O6FoYYSYXA_InifMWlCPbQZZIxIgXlu2F1JAA-95PBmoVtoO-S31mrFvrfvcJasDQH-fI0p-b4X7tsTagStZyVcqU7vDFMbO1OmYVUbrmpkUCrt035nkaDtwRSuwsoS1QNgB5DD5DG23_EaJKJMBfsFEYSh=s0-d-e1-ft

Good Luck With Whatever
The new album by DAWES
OUT ON OCTOBER 2

Limited-edition SIGNED copies, autographed by Taylor Goldsmith!
Only 150 available - limit 1 per person
Enter @@@@@@ to access

The Ascension
OUT ON SEPTEMBER 25

Enter @@@@@ to access

EB9Z5B9tT4f1T5xYdBGEgYE0NDQ7n3GKBfCaZGGREp0O7Djo3YooLom8Gav0blhJ6wphW8-xDmzA5DQbNgODaqO8lmQIaXsAjqrMnmCD50SaOp8UtohJGt5bji2InsyH8h1uoDFPuBvugWIyAvN9yxKZgVbHIPo=s0-d-e1-ft

4wHL9O6FoYYSYXA_InifMWlCPbQZZIxIgXlu2F1JAA-95PBmoVtoO-S31mrFvrfvcJasDQH-fI0p-b4X7tsTagStZyVcqU7vDFMbO1OmYVUbrmpkUCrt035nkaDtwRSuwsoS1QNgB5DD5DG23_EaJKJMBfsFEYSh=s0-d-e1-ft

Good Luck With Whatever
The new album by DAWES
OUT ON OCTOBER 2

Enter @@@@@@ to access

This is smart of them. Makes me wish my sub wasnt still paused but they've got to get more of a variety in for both the ROTM and AD picks (this is actually the first month in awhile I wanted both picks, but I already had the indie Courtney Marie Andrews pre-ordered).

The Ascension
OUT ON SEPTEMBER 25

Enter @@@@@ to access

Good Luck With Whatever
The new album by DAWES
OUT ON OCTOBER 2

Enter @@@@@@ to access
Is this Sufjan album the same as the indie variant or different?

The Ascension
OUT ON SEPTEMBER 25

Enter @@@@@ to access

Good Luck With Whatever
The new album by DAWES
OUT ON OCTOBER 2

Enter @@@@@@ to access

Now if they just could add exclusives to your monthly box so I don't have to pay for shipping.

This is smart of them. Makes me wish my sub wasnt still paused but they've got to get more of a variety in for both the ROTM and AD picks (this is actually the first month in awhile I wanted both picks, but I already had the indie Courtney Marie Andrews pre-ordered).

Next month will probably be Needtobreathe so it won't be next month.

Definitely not. Wish VMP would just make that Vinyl Me Pardner track they were going to awhile back. I really think a track incorporating Country, Americana, Bluegrass, Folk, Southern Rock, etc would do and be incredible.

I'd sign up for VMP if they got a Vinyl Me Pardner track as well. They have done a pretty good job with the old releases but there country releases are few and far between. Magnolia is the closest thing to music that I like so that is why I subscribe. Even if it is the discovery track, they could feature some bluegrass or country artists. I could give them a list of where to start as could you.

I'd sign up for VMP if they got a Vinyl Me Pardner track as well. They have done a pretty good job with the old releases but there country releases are few and far between. Magnolia is the closest thing to music that I like so that is why I subscribe. Even if it is the discovery track, they could feature some bluegrass or country artists. I could give them a list of where to start as could you.

Right? I feel like Magnolia doesn't even try anymore for much variety in that track anymore. Courtney Marie Andrews is actually the closest in awhile but a weird choice for "discovery" IMO.
And after upping their game last year, VMP has really slacked in 2020 in the Country department, with only a couple new release exclusives that have been far inferior to the indie exclusives.

I don’t know man, like that stupid Little Comets record last month, I have really grown quite fond of this Thad Cockrell album.

Yeah, the downside is I by leaving my sub paused none of the picks have a chance to grow on my. May have to give another listen to those on Apple Music, but I really want some more Country like back when they picked Charlie Crockett (who I absolutely love now). I'm just not a big enough indie Rock and Singer/Songwriter guy to stay on the hook month to month.

Yeah, the downside is I by leaving my sub paused none of the picks have a chance to grow on my. May have to give another listen to those on Apple Music, but I really want some more Country like back when they picked Charlie Crockett (who I absolutely love now). I'm just not a big enough indie Rock and Singer/Songwriter guy to stay on the hook month to month.
I get you. I never really thought of it as a country sub. I do agree there has been some same same recently.

I get you. I never really thought of it as a country sub. I do agree there has been some same same recently.

I didn't either but I thought of it as a mix of those Roots genres of Indie Folk, Country, Bluegrass, Americana, etc. I like Indie Rock and Singer-songwriter enough, but not enough to stay subscribed to a sub where the picks are 90% from those genres.

I was hoping for the Vinyl Me Pardner track to give that mix I wanted (and way more catalogue releases) but I've all but given up on that at this point.

Back