Live Music Is Better - The Taper's Thread

Here's a good one that I've never shared anywhere.

Had the rare opportunity to see Primal Scream a few years ago. Even rarer, it was in a 250 capacity club.

I found this one poking around ye olde hard drive tonight. Never circulated this one. When I saw it on the list, my initial thought was "I've been sitting on this a couple years. I need to get it out there." Then I saw I taped this 9 years ago. How can time pass so slowly and so quickly at the same time?

Guessing this may be @jamieanderson1968's bag...

Primal Scream - The Visulite Theatre, Charlotte, NC 5-13-2015 - Kill All Hippies

Last edited:
Here's a good one that I've never shared anywhere.

Had the rare opportunity to see Primal Scream a few years ago. Even rarer, it was in a 250 capacity club.

I found this one poking around ye olde hard drive tonight. Never circulated this one. When I saw it on the list, my initial thought was "I've been sitting on this a couple years. I need to get it out there." Then I saw I taped this 9 years ago. How can time pass so slowly and so quickly at the same time?

Guessing this may be @jamieanderson1968's bag...

Primal Scream - The Visulite Theatre, Charlotte, NC 5-13-2015 - Kill All Hippies

Very nice. Primal Scream are like JAMC, when they are on they are like a bulldozer

My recent road trip to see Neil Young & Crazy Horse in Alpharetta (4 hours down, eat dinner and see the show with @Hemotep, 4 hours back) triggered the recollection of another one-day jaunt of similar proportion.

It's gotta be a really important band to me to warrant 8 hours of windshield time to see a couple hours of music. NY&CH definitely qualify. So do The Jesus & Mary Chain.

For Neil, I headed down I-85 across 3 states and hung a right above Atlanta into Alpharetta. For JAMC, it was practically an identical trip timewise, but I hung a left instead and headed into Athens.

Love this band. One of my Top 5. Taped this from front row center of the balcony...

Reverence...

Nine Million Rainy Days...

Back