Let's See Your Collection! Any Size!

Close. Lenco GL75. Stock other than a new heavy plinth, but I’m tempted to replace the bearing and maybe the tonearm.
These Italian made idler wheels are pretty sweet (If this is the right size for your turntable). I probably have mentioned this before, but a reminder never hurts...

These Italian made idler wheels are pretty sweet (If this is the right size for your turntable). I probably have mentioned this before, but a reminder never hurts...

Seen those, thanks for the reminder! Hadn’t thought about changing the idler, but might do that as well. I like the way the table looks, so I’m all about making subtle changes under the hood.

Finally finished putting doors on the shelves. Next is I’ve got some trim that I’m gonna cut and put behind the exposed records to create a more unified and neat look.
View attachment 120351
I think the first time you posted a setup photo with the Kallax shelves, your entire collection fit in a 2x4. You’ve come a long way.

Here’s my collection. Probably have another cubes worth in my daughters room, that I’m slowly going through and adding. Cubes on the right are a custom job a friend built for me. The tall 8 cube has pretty much been filled since joining this sight in Nov of 2020. 🧐😵‍💫😳👀🤯
E0C618CC-6A54-4CA3-86B2-76C5C1BB8463.jpeg

As someone with kids it's giving me anxiety seeing it on the floor like that.

I usually keep it on top of the armoire. It’s down because I was playing it but good call, I’m moving it back up. I have a cat.
Good call, maybe @Kris should send it my way for safe keeping?

Back