Let's See What Makes Your Vinyl Spin!

Just to pose the question, what more would you want? Barring the second Panamax of course. You’ve 2 complete vinyl systems, a CD player and soon the ability to do streamy stuff lol! I imagine that you’re, similar to me, at a stage where it’s either replacement upgrades or tinkering?
Absolutely nothing, I'm just being funny, or trying anyway, lol.
The only things that would possibly be on the horizon and this is a ways down, rolling the tubes and depending on how the DAC plays out, upgrading to a tube DAC and moving this one into the rec room. Outside of that, I'm pretty solid AND happy ;)

Just to pose the question, what more would you want? Barring the second Panamax of course. You’ve 2 complete vinyl systems, a CD player and soon the ability to do streamy stuff lol! I imagine that you’re, similar to me, at a stage where it’s either replacement upgrades or tinkering?
I think it's us that need something now: bigger screens to fit @AnthonyI's signature :ROFLMAO:

@AnthonyI Do you swap gear in and out much, like the Pioneer into the PrimaLuna system, or the MF phonostage into the PrimaLuna system? Maybe the PrimaLuna in for the NAD? Seems like a great way to truly understand what each component brings to the table

@AnthonyI Do you swap gear in and out much, like the Pioneer into the PrimaLuna system, or the MF phonostage into the PrimaLuna system? Maybe the PrimaLuna in for the NAD? Seems like a great way to truly understand what each component brings to the table
You know, I haven't but I have thought about it. I think my mindset was to make sure everything was burned in, well worn and where it should before shuffling anything around. But I wouldn't doubt some "testing" might happen in the future, lol

Figured this would be the appropriate thread!

My girlfriend's Dad gifted me these bad boys for my birthday, the cabinet is in some rough shape and I think I'd like to replace the tweeters somewhere down the line. Wasn't expecting much, but boy do they sound good! Much better separation then my JBL Loft 40's (rested above for scale) everything about them is just a nice sonic upgrade!

Celestion 7 Speakers

IMG_20200620_205204_690.jpg

I'm going to have some fun with these! Also if you're wondering why they're upside down.. lol, trying to get the tweeters closer to ear level!

Remember you can customize the Kallax a bit to house some of your gear as well as albums. Maybe get a 2x4, leave out 2 divider on the top and wall mount your TV, the Kallax isn't super expensive, I think $80, and wall mounts aren't either.

You'll have something like this, but not in 2 separate pieces ;)
Take a look at which way the support boards run and what you may be placing on them, with LPs on the bottom, you should be fine.

View attachment 50072

What legs did you use to separate the Kallax units ...about to copy your idea

Oh wough is me...new music room man cave painted and ready to rock, carpet coming Wednesday, spent an hour measuring up, an hour ordering ikea out of house and home , to find out Birmingham ikea has no billy book cases or 5x5 Kallax units at the moment ..nearest stock in Norwich, who would deliver it to me on the ......3/8 !

Gotta wait til 3/7 and hope brum get a restock 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh wough is me...new music room man cave painted and ready to rock, carpet coming Wednesday, spent an hour measuring up, an hour ordering ikea out of house and home , to find out Birmingham ikea has no billy book cases or 5x5 Kallax units at the moment ..nearest stock in Norwich, who would deliver it to me on the ......3/8 !

Gotta wait til 3/7 and hope brum get a restock 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Norwich is the next nearest IKEA to Birmingham? Someone’s having a laugh with you there!

Yeah Norwich the only ones who had them in stock according to website

So basically nowhere else in England has them then because Norwich must be the farthest place from everywhere, it’s a nightmare to get to and take forever no matter which direction you come from!

So basically nowhere else in England has them then because Norwich must be the farthest place from everywhere, it’s a nightmare to get to and take forever no matter which direction you come from!

Wondering if Sweden’s covid do nothing policy has caused some distribution issues ...most annoying thing is the website doesn’t mention any stock issues until you go to choose delivery method ..then tells you no stock ..oh well ..gonna have 33 new kallax cubes !

Wondering if Sweden’s covid do nothing policy has caused some distribution issues ...most annoying thing is the website doesn’t mention any stock issues until you go to choose delivery method ..then tells you no stock ..oh well ..gonna have 33 new kallax cubes !

How quickly can you fill em 😉

Obviously Birmingham is the record buying capital of the world !

Think those queues when they reopened were full of vinyl fans

Yeah it’s just mad that loads of places like Nottingham and Manchester and Bristol and MK that must all be closer than Norwich are also completely out of stock!

Back