[June] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

anyone see linkin park being sold somewhere?

I know @Selaws nabbed one in the UK. My local got none though, which disappointed the wife.
I got the last copy BUT there might be a couple more at their other shop that might make it online at 6pm (Union Records).

Also worth nothing that Banquet Records are online only this year so their full stock (usually big numbers as well) are available from 6pm (in 1 hours time). This goes for anyone. They will literally have everything you can think of. They bought the small shop next to theirs a few years back and move all their stock in there just before RSD, because they need the full shop a worth of shelf space to fit it all.

I got the last copy BUT there might be a couple more at their other shop that might make it online at 6pm (Union Records).

Also worth nothing that Banquet Records are online only this year so their full stock (usually big numbers as well) are available from 6pm (in 1 hours time). This goes for anyone. They will literally have everything you can think of. They bought the small shop next to theirs a few years back and move all their stock in there just before RSD, because they need the full shop a worth of shelf space to fit it all.
Apparently the Linkin Park got upped to 20,500, so should be plenty to go around I'd think.

anyone looking for Lemonheads

shop is legit I've ordered from them.

This is by far the busiest RSD I’ve ever seen. There are STILL lines 2 hours later at my local.
people keep talking about the bubble bursting, all I see is more people joining the hobby.........along with those who looking to make money off the hobby. You want to curb this flipping non-sense, produce a reasonable amount for RSD and the flippers will realize it's not worth the hassle. Chicago The Blues Today is already going for $125 and up on ebay :(

people keep talking about the bubble bursting, all I see is more people joining the hobby.........along with those who looking to make money off the hobby. You want to curb this flipping non-sense, produce a reasonable amount for RSD and the flippers will realize it's not worth the hassle. Chicago The Blues Today is already going for $125 and up on ebay :(
Cheapest Quiet Kenny of 8 listed is $95 US. One asshat is asking $345 🤮

It’s funny because I didn’t think this lineup was that amazing but people were definitely OUT today.

Same. I really want to know what the hundreds in front of me were targeting.

Same. It makes me scared for July, where my wantlist is definitely much, much larger.

Considering how much chatter I saw about people being underwhelmed when the list dropped I was incredibly surprised! While not hundreds, my shop had definitely cleared 45-50 people already by the time I left (I was 8th in line but did sole browsing and chatting after my go at the RSD racks) - not bad considering it was still two and a half hours before they usually open when I left! Easily doubled (or more!) the busiest of the 4 drops last year.

Quiet Kenny here:

And here

Back