[July] Master RSD 2021 Wantlist / Help Thread

Oops, bad scheduling on my part, we have a brunch today, and I'm going to miss out! If anyone sees these 2, and can grab them for a bit o' extra cash, let me know!

Dee Gees/Foo Fighters - Hail Satin
Oceans 11 Soundtrack

If anybody sees Harold and Maude please let me know!
If no one here can grab, Keep on eye on Newbury at 1, they had a few at the brick and mortar I saw at check out and that’s usually a good sign.p

For the Foos, the two stores I hit both had numerous copies though it seemed like the hyped item so I bet it goes fast.

More generally, if you get the Willie tribute, open it and check. My copy was in bad visual shape though it plays clean and great thus far, very good live sound.

Last edited:
Couldn’t go this morning because of a training. My buddy went and struck out on both of the ones I was looking for

John Prine - At the Other End
KMD - Mr Hood

If you all don’t mind keeping a look out for them especially online, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks to folks in here, got em both! Thank you!!

Last edited:
Wax Poetic absolute must have will be really sad if i miss out on this, Tad - Inhaler is another grail i must have. (just want links if in-stock at a online U.S. shop)
418464861765:800
Resale isn’t looking too bad on this btw. Started 60-80 and I saw one briefly for 40, keep an eye out as I think retail is 32 anyway…

Okay since it’s for reals RSD I’ll try this again. I’m working til 4pm so if someone grabs a copy of Fear - The Record, I’m looking for one. Even a link for online.I won’t have much time if any to keep checking back but I will check back in at lunch around noon. Thanks!

Back