Jukebox Graphic Novel Giveaway

If anyone is interested, Nidhi is talking about creativity and Jukebox on the Wheels Off podcast hosted by Rhett Miller of the Old 97's

ALSO I apologize to the winners of the picks, I got sick recently delaying me getting them out, but I promise they are going out this week.

Thanks again all!

Another giveaway on twitter, 3 copies!

What was the release date for the book? I noticed the tweet says that it's out, but the order I placed at belandbunnas back in June hasn't shipped yet and I'm wondering if I should reach out about it or if it was just recently released.

What was the release date for the book? I noticed the tweet says that it's out, but the order I placed at belandbunnas back in June hasn't shipped yet and I'm wondering if I should reach out about it or if it was just recently released.
The book has been out for over a month now. I'm going in there tomorrow and will check in on the orders and let you know what's up. Sorry about that.

The book has been out for over a month now. I'm going in there tomorrow and will check in on the orders and let you know what's up. Sorry about that.

No worries, not your fault or responsibility, just figured I'd ask haha thanks!

Back