View attachment 104197View attachment 104196

Guitar Picks:
@Archduke Diaper Baby
@LeSamourai
@BjorgenFjorgen
@TenderLovingKiller®

View attachment 104194
View attachment 104195View attachment 104199View attachment 104198

Winners, please message me with your address and I will get these out to you as soon as possible, thank you!
Winners have been posted! Thank you everyone for the participation and support!

So for all of those that didn't win, where can we buy this graphic novel so that your wife gets the most commission from it?

Great question! It's actually the same no matter where you buy, but the best place for you would be to order from here as you will get a signed copy + postcard + pick (while supplies last with the picks and postcards I believe)

Great question! It's actually the same no matter where you buy, but the best place for you would be to order from here as you will get a signed copy + postcard + pick (while supplies last with the picks and postcards I believe)

I'm thinking I want to pick up a copy for myself, but do you think a 12-year-old comic fan would like it too?

Thanks for the link, just ordered! Hoping I got in early enough for the extras.

Back