Jazz

I put together an order of all the Evans Trio records with LaFaro from a Japanese seller, Ella Records. Made the shipping much less painful and this music is really perfect the dead silent quality that you typically get from Japanese pressings. One of my smarter moves as a collector honestly.

Not sure pricing but nimbus west found some warehouse stuff! Cool label
Thank you! I really like Tapscott + Winds and what I’ve heard of the “Sessions” sets, so I took a splurge flyer on one of the two used sets of Tapscott Sessions — the more expensive of the two used sets, which Nimbus West says look unplayed, so hoping for the best! Based on Discogs pricing, looks like I could easily get my money back selling them individually if I decide to part with them.

Thank you! I really like Tapscott + Winds and what I’ve heard of the “Sessions” sets, so I took a splurge flyer on one of the two used sets of Tapscott Sessions — the more expensive of the two used sets, which Nimbus West says look unplayed, so hoping for the best! Based on Discogs pricing, looks like I could easily get my money back selling them individually if I decide to part with them.
Awesome. I think you made the right choice. I was looking at those also, with no reason on this earth for me to be doing so, but if I'd been serious about buying, that's the set I would have gone for.

I think I have the first 4 of the sessions set and they are awesome!

I'm pretty sure 💥 BoomBoom 💥 does their records.
He did Jesse Sharp but not the older albums or the Tapscott Sessions. The label has been around for awhile so some are OG and some are reissues.

I enjoy the Curtis Clark Amsterdam Sunshine album too but got it cheaper than their price on eBay I think .

He did Jesse Sharp but not the older albums or the Tapscott Sessions. The label has been around for awhile so some are OG and some are reissues.

I enjoy the Curtis Clark Amsterdam Sunshine album too but got it cheaper than their price on eBay I think .
He also did Tapscott + Winds. (Interesting info included with the listing of the test pressing of this--apparently it was cut more than once, with KG's being the more recent.)

Back