It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

That atmosphere at the end reminded me of the Fergie era. Brilliant!

Big European games where we’re at it are always the best atmosphere. I think there was a little bit extra electricity there because it’s been so long since we’ve played like that against a top club, plus it’s Barcelona which is always that bit more special against them for us.

Right now I just want the biggest most exciting tie in the next round because that’s just given me a huge taste for real European football again!

Big European games where we’re at it are always the best atmosphere. I think there was a little bit extra electricity there because it’s been so long since we’ve played like that against a top club, plus it’s Barcelona which is always that bit more special against them for us.

Right now I just want the biggest most exciting tie in the next round because that’s just given me a huge taste for real European football again!
Roma and Mourinho?
How about Bodo Glimt 😂

Changing the subject. I just heard about the MLS playoff format.
What a joke! No wonder MLS is not taken seriously anywhere else 🙄😯😵‍💫

So very tempted….

Oh dang! You shouldn’t have linked this site 😱

I’d love a lot of classic kits but I’m never going to pay several hundred dollars for some of the authentic ones. Replicas like these are the way to go

EDIT: @Joe Mac if you do end up ordering, report back on sizing and/or fit. That site doesn’t have a lot of info

Oh dang! You shouldn’t have linked this site 😱

I’d love a lot of classic kits but I’m never going to pay several hundred dollars for some of the authentic ones. Replicas like these are the way to go

EDIT: @Joe Mac if you do end up ordering, report back on sizing and/or fit. That site doesn’t have a lot of info

I think these are original replica kits from the era. In that they’re not match kits but they’re fan kits from the period. I don’t think they’re modern reproductions. The prices are about right considering they’re not super rare kits. I’d be more concerned if they had a 94 Utd Cantona 7 for that price for example.

From adidas kits of the era they’re a little slimmer fit but a similar size otherwise to modern if that makes sense. As in I still go for large and it comes down as far but it fits a little more snug.

I’m very tempted by that Ireland one, I’ll let you know if I order it.

Last edited:
Back