It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

I love Ange but he needs to be more adaptable ffs

View attachment 200252

Yes you do want to see a step up over the summer but equally from last year you’ve still go to be delighted with where you’ve got to this year, in performance and enjoyment stakes as much as anything else.

Those gaps in behind have been there all year and someone was always eventually going to do that to you but it has to be worth the pay off for some of what you’ve seen going the other way.

Yes you do want to see a step up over the summer but equally from last year you’ve still go to be delighted with where you’ve got to this year, in performance and enjoyment stakes as much as anything else.

Those gaps in behind have been there all year and someone was always eventually going to do that to you but it has to be worth the pay off for some of what you’ve seen going the other way.
Yeah it’s a good thing to complain about. We’re 10 points above Newcastle after that result which is fantastic all things considered.

Tactically in the way that we play, there were two chances for Werner to put us 2-0 up, but it’s Werner. I think he should have scored at least 1 of them. Son was shit, Bissouma made too many mistakes and plays too sloppily. Newcastle’s pressing and balls over the top killed us.

They did the double over us last season so 3 points to the good is a win.

Yeah it’s a good thing to complain about. We’re 10 points above Newcastle after that result which is fantastic all things considered.

Tactically in the way that we play, there were two chances for Werner to put us 2-0 up, but it’s Werner. I think he should have scored at least 1 of them. Son was shit, Bissouma made too many mistakes and plays too sloppily. Newcastle’s pressing and balls over the top killed us.

They did the double over us last season so 3 points to the good is a win.

It is but I think looking at your last 6 games that you’ll be glad of that. Time to cheer on Arsenal and City in the Champions League and Villa in the Conference so the PL gets the 5th place spot and because Liverpool and West Ham look dead in their ties.

It is but I think looking at your last 6 games that you’ll be glad of that. Time to cheer on Arsenal and City in the Champions League and Villa in the Conference so the PL gets the 5th place spot and because Liverpool and West Ham look dead in their ties.
Yeah… now I’m worried looking at the next few fixtures that we’ll lose the lot and open up the door to Newcastle grabbing that 5th spot. Arsenal at home will be scary if they play like they did today 😱

I mean I’ve seen my team win more trophies than probably everyone else combined, unless we have a scouse fan going back to the 70s/80s. I think I’m good.

Also Wrexhams recent uplift is at the expense of the club from the town I grew up in.

Happy days, Joe!!

Incredible what you can do when your owners let you spend so much more than anyone else. Stags are just 3 points off, with a better goal difference and also with a match on hand so hopefully get the point they need to go up and hopefully win all 3 to finish at worst second. Got a great 4-1 away win against 4th places MK stole a club.

I mean isn’t that what happens in every league? Aren’t there the same financial rules in the lower leagues?

Oh absolutely but that doesn’t mean that fans of the other clubs don’t gripe. They’re effectively spending at city levels, maybe more, in comparison to the competition and getting a much lower level of flack off the back of that Canadian fellas personal charisma.

Back